1- Where to buy your products?
You can buy our products on E-commerce channels as follows:
2- I want to get VAT invoice
- We can issue red invoice. Please contact our staff or reach us at email@example.com for further steps.
3- Are jc bluemoon Erythritol, Stevia, Monkfruit safe for cooking, baking, and drinks?
- jc bluemoon Zero Calorie Sweeteners (Erythritol, Stevia, Monkfruit) are safe for cooking, baking, and drinks.
4- Why do you write it zero calorie sweetener?
- Our sweeteners do not contains glucose or fructose in their chemical structure.
- The structure of the Erythritol, Stevia, Monkfruit are stabilized during cooking, baking, making drinks.
5- Why do you write your Zero Calorie Sweeteners as 100% Carbohydrate? Does it affect my Keto Macros?
- A carbohydrate is a biomolecule consisting of carbon (C), hydrogen (H) and oxygen (O) atoms. Carbohydrates are found in a wide variety of natural and processed foods. Fiber, sugar, sugar-alcohols, they’re all listed under carbohydrates.
- When you are on Keto or Low-carb Diets, net carbs, the carbs in foods that impact your weight and glycemic index level, that matter.
- Our jc bluemoon zero calorie sweeteners (Erythritol, Monk fruit blends, Stevia) contains zero net carbs so it does not affect your keto macros.
6- What is Non-GMO?
- A genetically modified organism (GMO) is any organism whose genetic material has been altered using genetic engineering techniques
- Although GMO products contribute to agriculture's diversity, however they cause bad impacts on people health. The controversy stated people using lot of GMO products will face decrease in reproductve system, nervous system, cancer, autism of kids.
- GMO farm workers have been facing serious health deseases.
At JC BLUEMOON, we commit to providing Non-GMO products in order to benefit your diet and protect farmer's health.
If you have any other questions, please let us know.
Fanpage: JC BLUEMOON
We do look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Your friends at JC BLUEMOON